Information we collect
We obtain personal data from our users in a variety of ways, such as:
- Information you offer: When you use our website, such as when you subscribe to our newsletter, leave a comment, or get in touch with us through our contact form, we may gather personal information that you freely provide. Your name, email address, and any other details you choose to enter could be included in this information.
- Information gathered automatically: We may get certain information about your device and surfing habits when you visit our website. Your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, pages viewed, and other useful information may be included in this. We make use of this data to enhance user experience and make our website better.
- Information from third parties: We might get personal information about you from social media platforms, marketers, and analytics firms. By understanding our consumers and tailoring our content and advertising with them in mind, we can use that data to improve our service.
How we use your information
We use the gathered data for many different kinds of things, such as:
- To maintain, perform, and improve the features of our website.
- To make our website simpler for you
- To interact with you through sending newsletters, advertisements, or answers to your questions.
- To better understand the audience and improve content and marketing strategy, we must evaluate user behavior and trends.
- in order to adhere to the relevant rules and regulations
Sharing Your Information
In the following scenarios, we might divulge your personal data to other parties:
- With companies that assist us in running our website and deliver services on our behalf, like email service providers and analytics providers
- With advertising partners to show pertinent advertisements on our website and other websites
- In accordance with statutory requirements or in response to court orders or other legal processes
We will only share your personal information with other parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, or transfer of assets if we are legally obligated to do so.
Protecting your information
We take the security of your personal information seriously and put in place practical organizational and technical safeguards to prevent the loss, theft, or improper use. We cannot promise or warrant the security of any information you communicate to us, therefore please be aware that no security mechanism can guarantee total protection.
Your choices and rights
Regarding your personal information, you may exercise some rights and make certain decisions, including:
- You can choose not to enter personal information when requested, but doing so might prevent you from using some parts of our website.
- By following the instructions in the email, you can stop receiving our newsletter or promotional emails.
- According to our Cookies Policy, you can control your cookie preferences and reject targeted advertising.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which applies to residents of the European Union, may also provide you the right to access, amend, or have your personal information deleted. Please get in touch with us at [email protected] to exercise these rights.
Privacy of children
The website Prabidi.com is not meant for usage by young people under the age of 13. Children under 13 are not knowingly subject to our collection of personal information. We will take efforts to remove any personal data we may have gathered from children under 13 as soon as we become aware of it.
Links to third-party websites
Links to third-party websites not covered by this privacy statement may be found on our website. The privacy policies or content of these third-party websites are not our responsibility. To further understand the data collection, use, and disclosure practices of any third-party websites you visit, we advise you to consult their privacy policies.
If you have any queries concerning the collection, adoption, or disclosure of your personal data, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].